I received a Kreative Blogger award from Debra Kayn this week. Thanks so much, Debra!!
Now, I’m meant to list seven random things about myself – things that you might not know.
Seven Random Things About Shelley Munro
1. My all-time favorite destination to visit is India. It’s a fasinating, colorful, full-on country with friendly people, delicious food, interesting stops, white sandy beaches, lots of history. The complete holiday destination.
2. My husband and I are going to foster dogs and maybe rabbits this year. We both miss Scotty so much, and we’re not ready to replace her yet.
3. I go for a walk with hubby most days – summer and winter – after dinner. The weather has to be really bad before we forgo our walk. It’s nice chatting about our days and things we want to do or have done. We see animals and birds and the stars or a sunset. It’s all good.
4. I’m a good cook, quite capable of making just about anything, but don’t do much in the way of cooking because hubby enjoys it. Cooking relaxes him after a stressful day. I can live with that, although I need to train him to give me smaller portions this year.
5. I work better with a routine and schedule. Things coming out of left-field throw me off stride and upset my day.
6. I get irritated when my husband keeps beating my Wii scores. Yep, I confess. I’m a bad loser when it comes to the Wii.
7. Tomato sauce is one of my favorite condiments. It’s the best invention ever. Freshly ground black pepper is also acceptable.
This month I’m doing an online course with Allison Brennan via the Kiss of Death chaper. The class is called Breaking Rules to Break In or Break Out. I figure I might as well get in the mood and do things my way, so instead of following the rules, I’m going to make my own. We’ll go random.
Tell me two random things about yourself.