Most people would like to enjoy success. Here are some inspiring quotes to set you on your way…
Thirteen Quotes About Success
1. There is no point at which you can say, “Well, I’m successful now. I might as well take a nap.” ~ Carrie Fisher
2. Anybody who’s really successful has doubts. ~ Jerry Bruckheimer
3. Do or do not. There is no try. ~ Yoda
4. Don’t just stand there; make something happen. ~ Lee Iacocca
5. To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone. ~ Reba McEntire
6. Celebrate what you’ve accomplished, but raise the bar a little higher each time you succeed. ~ Mia Hamm
7. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can’t lose. ~ Bill Gates
8. Inside of a ring or out, ain’t nothing wrong with going down. It’s staying down that’s wrong. ~ Muhammad Ali
9. Success is more permanent when you achieve it without destroying your principles. ~ Walter Cronkite
10. Success is falling nine times and getting up ten. ~ Jon Bon Jovi
11. The key to success? Work hard, stay focused and marry a Kennedy. ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
12. You only have to do a very few things right in your life—so long as you don’t do too many things wrong. ~ Warren Buffett
13. The person who knows “how” will always have a job. The person who knows “why” will always be his boss. ~ Diane Ravitch
Which quote speaks to you most?
Source: Reader’s Digest Quotable Quotes
#9 spoke most to me because sometimes it feels like people forget that.
I relate most to #5 and #13.
I always have to know why something works. I just don’t always use that knowledge how people expect.
#10 speaks to me the most. Mostly because I’m on fall #8 . . .
Reva’s line hits my funny bone.
An interesting selection of quotes, Shelley. My T13
Taking a nap is a quick way to turn into a has been.
bon jovi wise