Today I was pondering this week’s Thursday Thirteen. The first word that came to my mind was green. A perfect topic, I decided, and I started my list.
Thirteen Things That Are Green
1. Emeralds – much prettier than diamonds in my opinion.
2. Limes – perfect for cooking and adding to drinks.
3. Shrek – the most famous ogre of all.
4. Greenland – green in name but not in nature.
5. Kermit – my favorite muppet (apart from Miss Piggy) from The Muppet Show
6. Jealousy – an emotion that’s often called green.
7. Grass – good for cows.
8. Green Eggs and Ham – of Dr. Seuss fame.
9. Ireland – the Emerald Isle.
10. Guacamole – avocado goodness
11. Green Park – one of London’s many Royal parks
12. Greenwich, London – the home of Greenwich Mean Time or GMT
What are your favorite green things? Do you have anything green to add to my list?