If you’re like me, finding the right gift for a boyfriend or husband can be a trial. I mean, you don’t want to end up giving socks, right?
In my story, Festive, my heroine isn’t sure what to purchase for a male friend and the man in her life. I did some research, and these are the ideas I discovered on her behalf.
1. Whisky Chilling Stones plus a bottle of Scottish Whisky. (Evie and Gray enjoy a glass of excellent Scottish Whisky of an evening.) https://amzn.to/3DXhasP
2. A Gadget Organizer -something to organize all those necessary chargers and keep everything tidy. https://amzn.to/3BPwtRy
3. If you’re like me and hate cold coffee, how about a Smart Mug to keep your coffee perfectly hot? https://amzn.to/3E07bmk
4. A BBQ apron for those who are keen amateur chefs. Not just an apron, but a monogrammed one with your man’s name. https://amzn.to/3feRCgi
5. A subscription to a magazine related to a hobby. Cars, photography, hunting, and the like.
6. A Beard Grooming Kit https://amzn.to/3LO4vKq
7. For the music lover – a pair of noise-canceling earbuds
8. Bose Audio Sunglasses https://amzn.to/3CfWQkZ for the man who has everything
9. For those men who enjoy learning. How about a subscription to MasterClass? Classes include food, design and style, wellness, writing, sports, gaming, and many more. https://www.masterclass.com/
10. An Ancestry DNA kit for those interested in learning where they came from. https://amzn.to/3Sy5Ck3
And one bonus suggestion: If all else fails, how about a pack of novelty socks? https://amzn.to/3rmkINM
Festive is part of the Wanted: Mistletoe anthology and is now available for purchase.
Before I explain, how much have the elves told you?
Who’s ready for a little naughty & nice? With some mistletoe and holiday cheer, anything can–and does–happen during Christmas.
Your favorite contemporary authors have gathered around the Wintery hearth to bring you scintillating holiday romances. These sexy stories will deck your halls with filthy balls. If you’re not on the naughty list yet, you will be after indulging in these steamy reads. Whether you’re naughty or nice or on Santa’s watchlist, these romances will put you in a celebratory mood and warm your heart.
Shelley Munro lives in New Zealand and writes contemporary and paranormal romances full of adventure and humor. Also, a dead body or two. Visit her website.
Note: The above links contain affiliate codes, hopefully earning me a few pennies for my coffee fund.