I stole this idea from Next magazine, one of our local glossy ladies’ magazines. It’s a tongue-in-cheek list of things that would go toward making a perfect world. I picked my favorite ones from their much longer list.
Thirteen Things That Would Go Toward Making a Perfect World
1. If the best things in life were actually free.
2. If we had the confidence of a 50-year-old with the body and face of a 30-year-old.
3. If being kind burned calories, and reading made you fit.
4. If offspring did as they were asked.
5. If there was always a pen when you needed one.
6. If fertility increased with our readiness for children.
7. If wine made you smarter.
8. If sexy men really were interested in the beauty within.
9. If someone discovered 50 “never seen before” episodes of Friends.
10. In the same vein, if someone discovered new episodes of Firefly. Loved that show!
11. If there was one charger for everything.
12. If sun didn’t burn but simply highlighted your hair.
13. If 3D printers could make you a husband.
What would make your world perfect?